RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wahab Riaz aims to become a genuine all-rounder for Pakistan


 Wahab Riaz aims to become a genuine all-rounder for PakistanIslamabad, Sep 12: Pakistan fast bowler Wahab Riaz reckons that he can be considered as a genuine all-rounder for the national team in the future.
"Definitely. In order to become an all-rounder, I feel I have the ability and can contribute with the bat. At this point though, I still need to focus a little bit more when batting and improve my concentration. I have been working hard to improve," PakPassion. net quoted Riaz, as saying.
"Also, concerning my batting, the coaches at Kent have helped me a lot so when I play for Pakistan next time around, I will be a different batsman," he added.
He further said that Pakistan coach Waqar Younis and former captain Wasim Akram have helped him develop as a fast bowler.
"Waqar has supported me a lot. He's always been very helpful and told me that whatever your basics are, try to bowl in relation to this and other things will come with time. Also, Wasim told me that when my inswinger develops further, I will become a very different bowler to what I am at the moment," Riaz said.
"That's why, I have been working very hard to develop the inswinging delivery and it is coming along. While it will take some time to perfect, I know that once it is perfected I will become a better all round bowler," he added.
When asked which batsman does he rate as the world's best, the 26-year-old said: "It's difficult to single out one batsman. From Australia, I would have to say Ricky Ponting. From India, of course Sachin Tendulkar is a great batsman and then there are also Kumar Sangakkara and Mahela Jayawardene. All are great batsmen."


0 Responses to "Wahab Riaz aims to become a genuine all-rounder for Pakistan"

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts

Most Views

total visits

Return to top of page Copyright © 2011 | Must view Best PAGEANT Updates, Hot Men Pictures, Best Horse Wallpapers and Wallpaper Plus Please click Ads to ALIVE this site!!!