RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flintoff marooned in Oz jungle for Discovery Channel’s ‘Alone In The Wild’


London, Sept 16 : Andrew “Freddie” Flintoff and Jason Gardiner have starred in Discovery Channel’s new series ‘Alone In The Wild’. The 33-year-old former cricketer and the 39-year-old choreographer were marooned alone in the lush jungles of Australia for the series starting next month.
“I was speaking to the psychologist before I left and she asked if I was afraid of making a fool of myself in public. I said, ‘You obviously haven’t done your homework on me,” the Daily Express quoted Flintoff as saying.
According to Day and Night, the ‘Dancing On Ice’ judge Gardiner is said to have had a “life-defining” experience from his time in Belize.
“I realised just how reliant we are on technology,” Gardiner said.
“Now from 8pm every night my mobile is off and I don’t go on the computer and I figure if I lose out on a job because I didn’t answer my phone it wasn’t meant to be,” he added.


0 Responses to "Flintoff marooned in Oz jungle for Discovery Channel’s ‘Alone In The Wild’"

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts

Most Views

total visits

Return to top of page Copyright © 2011 | Must view Best PAGEANT Updates, Hot Men Pictures, Best Horse Wallpapers and Wallpaper Plus Please click Ads to ALIVE this site!!!