RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

People envy me because I''m rich, handsome, a great player: Ronaldo


London, Sept 16  : Cristiano Ronaldo appears to be too proud of his possessions, including his looks, with reports saying that the Portuguese footballer claimed that people are the "jealous" of his rich and lavish lifestyle.
"People are envious of me because I''m rich, handsome and a great player. There''s no other explanation," the New York Daily News quoted Ronaldo, as saying following his team''s 1-0 Champions League win over Dinamo Zagreb on Wednesday.
His arrogant comments come in response to a reporter''s questions about the insults Ronaldo was subjected to throughout the game.
During a Euro 2012 qualifier last week, fans shouted "Messi, Messi" (as in Lionel Messi, Ronaldo''s archrival and the world''s greatest soccer player) every time the Portuguese international touched the ball.
Ronaldo also commented on match referee Oddvar Moen and his colleagues.
"The refs say they protect the talented players. When I play, nobody protects me. Others, you can''t touch them, but me, you can hit me with a stick. I don''t get it," he added.


0 Responses to "People envy me because I''m rich, handsome, a great player: Ronaldo"

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts

Most Views

total visits

Return to top of page Copyright © 2011 | Must view Best PAGEANT Updates, Hot Men Pictures, Best Horse Wallpapers and Wallpaper Plus Please click Ads to ALIVE this site!!!